• Information such as your name, phone, address, date of birth and email address; and
• Demographic information such as your job title, job description, company name and company type; and
• Career or Personal Assessment information by way of a third-party provider who only collects your name.
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time, by emailing email@example.com.
• Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns;
• Meet International coach Federation (ICF) accreditation and audit requirements by way of a coaching register;
• Send you requested information or personal documents such as resumé, letters, receipts and applications;
• Keep you informed about coaching or writing services and changes to operating hours;
• Administer information and content by way of a bi-monthly newsletter, processed by Mail Chimp;
• Investigate, prevent or act regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Payment;
• Meet our research and service development needs and to improve our websites; and
• Customise your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
Information is stored by way of Excel log files and a Customer Reference Management tool (Insightly), to create personal records. We tie your personally identifiable information, to individual records stored in this secured database in order to send tailored offers and newsletters via email, enter services purchased and input the number of coaching hours provided. In providing consent via the Client Agreement Form (for coaching clients only), information is only shared with the ICF every three years.
In certain situations, Life Path Career Coaching may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. Where required by law (e.g., to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or legal process), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request.
Your Personal Information resides on secure servers that only Life Path Career Coaching personnel have access to via password. We strive to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we consider the sensitivity of the Personal Information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.