Do you need help creating a professional resumé?
Not sure how to write a convincing job application or cover letter?
Are you searching for that “WOW” factor?
If you answered ‘yes’ to just one question, then Life Path Career Coaching puts you on the right path! Julie is a triple accredited resumé writer with extensive experience in the public and private sector.
Julie encourages clients to invest in their career. Time is money and opportunity, and when your ideal job is staring you in the face, you need to be ready. You have one chance to make a great first impression, and Julie is your partner in obtaining excellent results! In 2018, Julie had a 80% success rate for client applications which progressed to interview stage.
The job market remains competitive and having a professional resumé tailored to a preferred role and industry is important. When you have a high quality resumé with visual impact, it improves your opportunity for being short-listed.
A cover letter is becoming more prominent. Julie can prepare a cover letter that is job specific or in a generic format. Subsequently this allows you to adjust the letter at a later time to suit different positions.
Many government employers require applicants to address selection criteria. When writing these types of documents, Julie uses the following process:
- A worksheet is sent to clients which lists questions relevant to the job and your experiences
- Clients must also provide specific written examples that demonstrate selection criteria requirements.
- The STAR method is used for writing these examples and achievements.
- Structuring the document into a logical response, using keyword techniques that clearly address the selection criteria and job duties.
LinkedIn Service – Profile Updates
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with more than 5 million members in Australia. If you are not already on LinkedIn, you are missing vital networking opportunities. Julie can work with you to create a story-based profile. This process includes a short worksheet and a 30 minute phone consultation. You also receive:
- A professional profile that highlights your strengths, personal brand and achievements.
- Updated summary, headline, background photo, skills, job roles and successes.
- Tips and advice on how to use LinkedIn to access the hidden job market.
Fee Guide & Packages
Starter Pack – Suitable for school leavers, graduates or individuals with up to 5 years work experience:
Professional Resumé: $245
Cover Letter: $60
LinkedIn Writing Service: $275
Selection Criteria (approx. ½ page per response): $80 per criteria
Professional Pack – Suitable for individuals with 5+ years work experience in non-management, operational, technical or professional roles:
Professional Resumé: $350
Cover Letter: $75
LinkedIn Writing Service: $395
Selection Criteria (approx. ½ page per response): $90 per criteria
Leaders Pack – Suitable for executives and senior managers:
Professional Resumé: $495
Cover Letter: $95
LinkedIn Writing Service: $525
Selection Criteria (approx. ½ page per response): $100 per criteria
If you are considering career coaching, check out our packages, which have range of additional services – Career Coaching Options
Please Note: These fees are a guide only and may vary depending on the type of role and length of your resumé or the job application requirements. All jobs are quoted individually.
To make an enquiry or seek a quote, please read below. Once Julie has reviewed the details, you will be emailed a quote, along with payment instructions.
- Payment must be received in full via bank transfer or PayPal, prior to documents being emailed.
- Julie will contact you for additional information about your skills, experience, job preferences, advertised links and email through a worksheet.
- Julie will then prepare a draft for you and email it to you in Microsoft Word format.
- Once you have reviewed the draft and requested any changes, Julie will prepare a second draft.
- Once you have reviewed your second draft and requested any further changes, Julie will prepare the final version and email through a PDF and Microsoft Word copy.
All fees quoted include up to 2 revisions of your first draft (based on your original request). Revisions for documents, LinkedIn profiles and resumés, must be requested within 2 weeks from the date of your first draft. Any further revisions will incur an additional fee.
How quickly will I get my resumé?
Julie offers a turnaround of up to 7 working days, unless otherwise specified at the time of quoting. If you require documents earlier than this timeframe, please check with Julie for availability. An express fee of $75 will apply for resumés and applications.
Due to the many contributing factors outside of our control, Life Path Career Coaching cannot provide any guarantees that you will secure a position as a result of engaging our writing services.